Fruit salad in my own dictionary simply means a mixture of fruits. Fruits salad is very healthy for everyone no matter the age. Since it’s a combination of different fruits, there are so many different vitamins you would derive from each fruit.
Growing up was so much fun for me, and one of my loveliest memories was my mum making fruit salad for me and my siblings. It was always so delicious and sugary, that as I sat down to write, I just decided I had to share this recipe with everyone.
Fruit Salad recipe
Easiest Fruit salad recipeCourse: DessertCuisine: Foreign
One thing about fruit salad is you can make it in different ways. This method simply uses water and sugar as the ingredients. You can always replace sugar and water with syrup.
One full orange
few slices of watermelon
- Slice your watermelons into small cubes
- Slice your oranges into four, remove the peels, remove the seeds carefully.
- Slice your oranges into fewer slices
- Peel your pineapple, remove the peels and dice them into smaller cubes
- Place all the diced fruits in a bowl
- Pour a jar or two of water
- Add as much sugar as you want
- Freeze for one hour
- Serve chilled
- My mama’s Easiest Fruit salad recipe