I have always been fascinated by the act of making ramen and though I still haven’t figured out how to make one, I have achieved a noodles soup that’s satisfactory and gives me great joy when eating it.
Noodles soup is something that’s a bit different from the normal noodles that everyone makes because of the soup. You may already know how to make it but it still doesn’t hurt reading.
noodles( I use indomie onion flavour), pepper, onions, fish
- Boil two cups of water
- Add one satchet of seasoning if it’s two satchet of noodles you are cooking and one tablespoon of fish stock to it
- If you don’t have fish stock skip step 2
- Blend pepper especially scotch bonnet pepper (rodo) and red bell pepper(shombo in yoruba) with little quantity of water.
- Add to your boiling water
- Flake your fish into the water
- Grate your onions
- Boil for 5minute
- Add in the noodles and add ½cup of water.
- Boil for 5minute, make sure your noodles isn’t too soft.
Don’t forget to subscribe..thanks
Please like Rya’s kitchen Facebook page
Follow us on Instagram