#special request: Do you have a post you would really want me to publish? Well what are you waiting for? Ask and it shall be added to the list and it would get published. All you have to do is email me firstname.lastname@example.org, Send me a message on WhatsApp using my contact details or leave a comment.
Puff puff is a snack which is very easy to make all you need is some flour, sugar, yeast.
Puff puff ingredients
- 4 cups of flour
- 2 glass cups of water
- Two cups of Sugar
- Add one tablespoon of Yeast
- Nutmeg( optional)
- Pour your flour in a bowl
- Add the required quantity of sugar usually two cup of sugar is enough
- Nextly, add one tablespoon of yeast
- Then add nutmeg.
- Add two cups of water. Firstly add one cup and if it’s thick then add half cup. If it’s still too thick add ½ cup.
- mixture should not be watery or hard
- Mix thoroughly
- Place in a tightly covered container and leave to rise for two or three hours
Note: To test the activeness of your yeast add some warm water to it and see if it bubbles. This is important because an active yeast is important to make your puff puff rise.
measurements used: my cup is equivalent to a small milk tin in Nigeria which is 180grams. A tablespoon is equivalent to the normal spoons used in our household.
Frying of Puff puff
- Get a bowl of water
- pour a large quantity of oil in a pot
- Heat your oil for three minute
- Dip your hand in the bowl of water
- Using your hands cut a small chunk of the dough
- Fry in the hot oil
- Repeat these procedures
- Get a seive and transfer the fried Puff puff into it.
- Enjoy puff puff with zobo
for more Puff puff recipe click here https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=135491698186013&id=101669588234891