Correcting burnt soup
One Saturday morning, I went to the market and bought everything I needed to make an amazing pot of chicken soup.
I gathered all my ingredients then proceeded back home. I began cooking this delicious soup and everywhere was smelling nice and awesome…… I could already imagine myself eating it with white rice.
I decided to take a quick bath while it was boiling but sadly it ended up burnt by the time I checked on it….my heart was broken, that delicious soup was ruined.
I quickly went online in search of several ways to correct a burnt soup but nothing was working😭. Just as I was about to give up, I decided to try something…..
Steps to follow when correcting a burnt soup
- Place a clean pot on your cooker/ burner
- Pour few drops of oil in it
- Add one satchet of tomato paste/ tomato puree
- Add lots of curry powder
- Add ½ cube of magii
- Add few drops of water
- Transfer the burnt soup to the pot by scooping it from the surface and going further.
- Make sure not to scoop the bottom layer of the soup in the pot because it would give a burnt taste, try not to shake the pot during this process
- Stir the soup and add a pinch of salt
- Add few drops of water and boil for three minute
- Your soup is ready for consumption and it taste just as awesome as you want it to be with no burnt taste at all.
was this helpful? Please leave a comment, like and subscribe for more updates thanks.