Ever wanted to try making your birthday cake?. It’s actually easy and no need to stress yourself. It may not be as perfect as the one you get in the store but if u follow this amateurs recipe I promise it would taste fluffy and lovely.
Recipe for cakes
FLOUR 4 CUPS OR 5 CUPS
10 to 12 Large eggs
250grams of butter
3 tablespoon of baking powder
3 cups of granulated sugar
10 mls of Liquid milk or 2tablespoon of powdered milk (optional)
Procedures of cake recipe
- Stir butter and sugar together till it’s white
- Whisk eggs very well to trap enough air
- Mix whisked egg and butter together
- Add strawberry flavor or any other flavor you want to use
- In a separate bowl, measure your flour and pour into the bowl.
- Add baking powder to the flour
- Powdered Milk may be added to the flour if desired. Please note that if you want to use liquid milk, it should be added to the wet ingredients. 10mls of liquid milk is enough.
- Add the dry ingredients ( flour, baking powder, milk) to the wet ingredients (butter,sugar,egg). Please note that little quantity of the dry ingredients should be added at a time. Make sure your mixture isn’t too watery or too thick
- Oil your baking tin, by rubbing butter on it. Dust a little quantity on it, remove the excess.
- Pour your batter into the baking tin and smoothen the surface
- Bake for 15-30 minutes
- Pass a toothpick or knife thru the cake. If it comes out clean, remove the cake from the oven. If the toothpick comes out with cake mixture on it, return back to the oven and bake a little more.
- Transfer the baked cake to a clean plate
- Allow to cool before decoration
Leave a comment for me, let’s serve you better.
Like our Facebook page and follow on Instagram.